Last modified: April 9, 2020
Amazing Taste (“we,” “our,” “us”and “Amazing Taste”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This Privacy Statement applies to AmazingTaste.com (our “Website”) and describes our practices for collecting, using, protecting, disclosing and using data we maintain in a manner that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly with an individual or household (“personal information”) in connection with your use of our Website.
Included Collection. This policy applies to information we collect on our Website; in email or any other electronic communications between you and our Website.
Excluded Collection. This policy does not apply to information collected by us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Amazing Taste or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or by any third party, including through any application, advertising, or other content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Information We Collect Directly From You. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, except that any payment information you supply is passed directly to our payment processor and is not collected or stored by us. Information we may collect directly from you includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information to one of our third-party payment processors before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Automatically. In addition, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; or recognize you when you return to our Website.
Do Not Track Signals
Most web browsers can be configured to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services that you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, our Website currently does not alter its operations when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Amazing Taste, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Collect From Others. We may also collect information about you from our business partners and other third parties.
How We Use Your Information
Principal Uses. Amazing Taste does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Amazing Taste may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about an offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Amazing Taste may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Amazing Taste, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We also use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Optional Uses. We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information or other information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Amazing Taste’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Amazing Taste about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Amazing Taste does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Amazing Taste, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Amazing Taste. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by Amazing Taste to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out at any time bysending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: P.O. BOX 53, MALIBU, CA 90265.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to Our Privacy STATEMENT