25 to 30 minutes start to finish
pork chops, 4, approximately ¾ inch thick
pineapple, 6 rings, cut in ½ inch thick slices, fresh or canned
jalapeno, 1, halved lengthwise, seeds & veins removed
cilantro, 2 tablespoons, rinsed & chopped
fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons
Amazing Taste® Pork seasoning, ½ packet
for pork chops:
1. Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with Amazing Taste Pork seasoning, coating evenly.
2. Heat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat and the oil the surface. Grill the pork until it’s internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145° F, approximately 4 to 5 minutes per side.
3. Remove chops from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
for pineapple salsa:
1. While pork chops are cooking, grill the cut pineapple and jalapenos lightly on each side.
2. Dice pineapple and jalapeño.
3. Combine pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl. Stir together gently, creating your salsa.
4. Serve your pork chops with salsa drizzled on top, or off to the side for dipping.