40 minutes start to finish
pork chops, 4, ¾ – 1-inch thick
Amazing Taste® Pork seasoning, 1 packet
onion, ½ cup, finely chopped
brown sugar, 4 tablespoons
orange peel, 1 teaspoon
Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons
soy sauce, 3 tablespoons
vinegar, 2 tablespoons
ketchup, ½ cup
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Lightly moisten pork chops with cool water and coat well with Amazing Taste® Pork seasoning.
3. Place pork chops in a shallow baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan and let them simmer for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture into a blender and purée.
5. Cover pork chops with the sweet sauce and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145F
6. Remove from the oven and the chops rest for 3 to 5 minutes before serving