1 hour start to finish
pork loin back ribs, 1 ½ lbs, cut into 8 separate ribs
onion, 1 cup, sliced
red beans, 1 can (15 oz)
diced tomatoes, 1 can, no-salt added
water, 1 cup
olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Amazing Taste® Pork seasoning, 1 packet
1. Sprinkle Amazing Taste Pork seasoning to cover all 8 ribs. Keep the seasoning that remains in the packet for later use.
2. In a large pot, heat the olive oil on MEDIUM-HIGH. Brown the ribs on all sides for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add the onion, tomato, water and the remaining Amazing Taste Pork seasoning to the pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Add the beans (including the liquid) and continue simmering for at least 15 minutes, or until the meat is fork tender.
5. Serve and don’t worry about getting messy. These ribs are finger licking good.